- 99.3% Reviewers Recommend This Product.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee To Try Us.
- Secure Checkout via: Amex | Visa | Mastercard | PayPal
Calling all thrill seekers and outdoor enthusiasts! Here's one must-have tool you can't miss!
WHAT IT IS
Introducing the Grizzly Hook - a mechanical claw and grappling hook that's perfect for any outdoor adventure. Throw and the jaws will push open once it hits its aim, and then close when pulled back. It hooks precisely ensuring sturdy grappling.
Attach it to a sturdy rope and it can withhold heavy weight items on its ring buckle. Use it as a two-pronged or four-pronged hook depending on your need like catching, opening bottle caps or cans, towing a car, or even as an emergency weapon.
It's compact enough to be stowed on your backpack straps, or you may also dismantle it for more compact storage. This compact, durable and multi-functional tool is ideal for any outdoor activities like mountain climbing, wilderness survival training, and rescue operations.
WHAT CAN I USE IT FOR?
- Retrieve a dropped item on the ground (great for those who work in construction roofing, plumbing, pipefitting, electrical, logging, forestry). Keep this in your tool belt.
- To keep it in your hand while walking trails in areas with sink holes or quicksand (could save your life!)
- Snag something out of a lake (perhaps save someone or an animal from drowning)
- Retrieving items that blow off a dock such as lawn chairs and debris after the hurricanes
- Gathering firewood from a dead tree with branches high out-of-reach
- Great for scaling walls, then hooking your gear and dragging it up and over.
- Pulling off widow maker dead limbs from oak trees
- Hoisting up items as when it is weighted, the jaws clamp tight and once lifted off the ground, it doesn't let go.
- Bringing down branches and such when clearing land for the home stead
- Straightening out a leaning tree
- Pull weeds out of a garden
- Pull moss and limbs out of a pond that was too overgrown to fish
- Purely for entertainment, to pass time with your friends, it's fun to throw at things
- Pick up quarters off the ground (that amazes just about anyone, but especially kids)
- To pride yourself on being prepared for anything so when the only tool for the job is a grappling hook, you will be ready.
- Only 11oz and compact enough to fits easily into any pocket or bag
- Can be dismantled for more compact storage. Very portable!
- The claws can expand and collapse which makes it very easy to carry.
- Please make sure that the rope or string that you tie is firm enough for large weight (add this item to cart and you will be presented with a special deal to get 60% off our Professional Grappling Rope)
- Perfect 2 in 1 HOOK: It comes with one Grizzly Hook™ in SUS304 stainless steel and one Bat Gear Tie
- The Grizzly Hook is a cross constituted with a mechanical claw and a grappling hook. When it touches down naturally, the jaws are pushed open due to the gravity. And the jaws close when reversed
- Easy to Use: Tie any rope or string that is firm enough for large weight to the ring buckle at the bottom. Then use it for catching, opening the covers of bottles or cans, pulling the broken car even a emergency weapon. The provided O-rings keep the Grizzly Hook closed firmly
- 1 x Grizzly Hook (Assembled)
- 1 x Bat Gear Tie
- 2 x Rubber O-Ring (Keeps the Grizzly Hook closed firmly when used)
Great Gift For Friends & Family
Secure Checkout via: Visa - MasterCard, or PayPal